- Vertical Form Fill and Seal Baggers
- ELC EX620 Series High Speed V.F.F.S. Vertical Automatic Packaging Machine
ELC EX620 Series High Speed V.F.F.S. Vertical Automatic Packaging Machine
ELC EX Series High Speed V.F.F.S. Vertical Automatic Packaging Machines
ELC Advanced Technology
Vertical Automatic Packaging Machine with Stainless Steel Frame / Cabinet
Model ELC EX is an Intermittent Motion, Single Jaw V.F.F.S. Bagmaker.
Twin Servo Model
- Film registration is controlled by a highly accurate single position photo eye, no position adjustment is required by the operator other than lateral adjustments for different web widths. Cut-off position and lateral adjustments can be made by the operator on the fly via the computer touch screen during production.
- One-piece bag former, quickly changes with no tools.
- Optional printer and film feeding system synchronously working together.
- PLC controller with touch screen interface for easy operation.
- Servo motors for film pulling and sealing jaws.
- Safety switch on doors
- Speeds up to 100 bags per minute, actual packaging speed is determined by bag size, film material and the speed of combined filling equipment (40 -70 bpm is typical).
Please contact us for options and pricing when placing your order.
Onsite technical support is available for the install and training.
Available Options :
- Air flushing system
- Nitrogen gas flushing
- Chain Bags
- Gusset device
- Air expeller
- Hole punch device
- Flip device
- Tear notch device
- Bag support
- Static charge eliminator
Max. Film Width 620 mm
Bag Width 110-300 mm
Bag Length 50-380 mm
Packing Speed Max. 100 bpm
Power 220V, 60Hz, 4.5Kw 1 phase
Air Required 0.2m3/min, 0.6Mpa
Outer Dimension 1600x1260x1680mm
Note: Actual packaging speed depends on bag size, film material and the speed of the attached filling equipment