ELC EX620 Series High Speed V.F.F.S. Vertical Automatic Packaging MachineSKU: ELC-EX-620-S
ELC EX Series High Speed V.F.F.S. Vertical Automatic Packaging Machines
ELC Advanced Technology with Stainless Steel Frame / Cabinet
Model ELC EX is an Intermittent Motion,
Single Jaw V.F.F.S. Bagmaker. Twin Servo Model
- Film registration is controlled by a highly accurate single position photo eye, no position adjustment is required by the operator other than lateral adjustments for different web widths. Cut-off position and lateral adjustments can be made by the operator on the fly via the computer touch screen during production.
- One-piece bag former, quickly changes with no tools.
- Optional printer and film feeding system synchronously working together.
- PLC controller with touch screen interface for easy operation.
- Servo motors for film pulling and sealing jaws.
- Safety switch on doors
- Speeds up to 100 bags per minute, actual packaging speed is determined by bag size, film material and the speed of combined filling equipment (40 -70 bpm is typical).
Please contact us for options and pricing when placing your order.
Onsite technical support is available for the install and training.
Available Options :
- Air flushing system
- Nitrogen gas flushing
- Chain Bags
- Gusset device
- Air expeller
- Hole punch device
- Flip device
- Tear notch device
- Bag support
- Static charge eliminator
Max. Film Width 620 mm
Bag Width 110-300 mm
Bag Length 50-380 mm
Packing Speed Max. 100 bpm
Power 220V, 60Hz, 4.5Kw 1 phase
Air Required 0.2m3/min, 0.6Mpa
Outer Dimension 1600x1260x1680mm
Note: Actual packaging speed depends on bag size, film material and the speed of the attached filling equipment